Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday!

With 24 Democratic primaries/caucuses and nearly as many Republican ones, today is going to give us a certain amount of clarity as to where each of the candidate's chances stand. (It is important to note that polling shows Obama has been pulling close to even with Hillary in California and New Jersey. This cannot have her pleased.)

So, get out and vote people. I am off to the polls myself in an hour or so. I have already declared for Obama, but frankly folks, I don't care how you vote. I just want you to participate. Of course, I think you should consider voting like me, but I'd rather you voted for someone else than not at all. At least that way you've got some skin in the game as they say.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Don't shoot me. I'm still voting for John Edwards. Since he has only "suspended" and not "withdrawn" he can still accrue delegates. My hope is he will have some clout over whoever he chooses to endorse in the end. And let's be honest, I'm voting democrat no matter what later.

Oh, and I am proud to say that over the course of my voting life I have only missed two elections (both primaries) and that was because I was out of the country.