Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two size tens

I haven't posted in a while. I haven't had the time. Work has been very busy and a member of my wife's family is going through a tough time medically so the extra hours have been hard to come by. I'll be back in a day or so when I'll have some down time.

In the meantime, all I have to say is this:

I don't care if he is a deserving idiot or not, how in the hell did that Iraqi jounalist have time to throw two shoes at the President? I realize they were in a concrete bunker and that everyone had probably been strip searched, but shouldn't the Secret Service guys be in the actual room with the journalists, not back stage drinking coffee?

This same Secret Service is guarding President-elect Obama. I hope they are doing a better job.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Crazy stuff!

EXSENO said...

Oh Yuk, You make a very good point. My mind never ever went to the Secret Service.

I was to interested in how well Bush handled his self. I was surprised that he could think that fast.

Carolyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn said...

Oops. My previous comment had a spelling error. I hate that.
In any case, the Secret Service will try harder to protect Obama for 2 reasons. 1. There's more at stake. 2. They like Obama better. Seriously.

The T-Dude said...

Becky - Totally crazy.

Exseno - Who knew he could think at all!

Carolyn - You are probably right. I know I like him better!

EXSENO said...

The T-Dude,
Yes, I agree. That's why I was so surprised. lol

Shannon said...

It is sad that people still think that is acceptable behavior!
Have a safe and happy holiday!